Good Builders in Slough
Home improvement work can be a stressful experience... but not with expert technicians on your side! We're the builders Slough has come to trust for all sorts of renovation, redecoration and repair services. Planning some revamping of your office space? Need to do some repairs around the house? We're your one-stop shop for high quality, affordable craftsmanship.
These Are the Slough Builders That Give You:
- 24-hour a day customer service: learn more about the renovation work you need and get any questions answered whenever you choose to call!
- An obligation-free consultation: that happens in your own property, and discuss your vision in detail with expert tradesmen
- The chance to rest easy - we stick within budget: the main goal when conducting work is making sure we stay well within any budgetary limits you've imposed
- Cover from full insurance protection: as well as a quality guarantee! Every local builder we have is an experienced and dedicated craftsman
Make Your Selection - Our Building Services in Slough:
- Painting and Decorating: we've got the speciality skills and equipment needed for metal and woodwork, and have the expertise for all interior painting work too.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: comprising everything you need for full kitchen fitting from planning to installation, this service makes kitchen improvement easy.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: fitting a new bathroom? Just planning a shower upgrade or similar? Slough refurbishment professionals will provide the experience needed for every task.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: from the initial plaster coat for walls and ceilings to final skimming, Slough team are the ones to turn to for wallboarding.
- Tiling Services: Slough experts install and grout tiles on floors and walls, as well as splashbacks. You can also choose an optional sealant procedure to finish.
- Wallpapering Services: this is the service for hanging wallpaper in even the most awkward areas, like staircase walls, corners, and around light switches.
For small repair tasks, why not take advantage of our handyman services? The tradesmen we work with have completed numerous projects and know how to get any task done.
Booking Us For a Service? Here's a Little More to Know
We know that with many other building companies the costs of the work aren't always clear. That's why we take pains to make sure you're always aware how we'll be sticking well within your budget. The initial step to this is of course our in-person consultation. This will allow us to first calculate, and then provide you with a clear price breakdown, which will include:
- A clear list of all labour we'll be undertaking, set out by room or task
- An itemised list of materials we'll be using, including an accurate estimate based on our experience if we're supplying the materials, or your materials if not
- All other costs and prices associated with the work that you need done!
The Simple Way to Make Your Booking
Because we give you 24-hour phone and online support, you can get in touch with us to set up your no-obligation home consultation at any time of the day or night.
You have plenty of options to get in touch with us and learn more about the service you need. We're ready to get started on your home improvement project right away!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Slough
Slough is a borough and unitary authority within the ceremonial county of Royal Berkshire. The postcode district of the area is SL1. The borough has more than 120,000 residents and it is the most ethnically diverse local council area outside London in the United Kingdom. It also has the highest proportion of religious adherents in England. Here is the largest industrial estate in single private ownership in Europe: the Sough Trading Estate. It is owned and operated by Sergo (formerly Slough Estates PLC). Slough has a relatively high crime rate, with figures for all crime statistic categories above the English average and figures for several categories more than double the English average.