Book Expert Handyman in Slough
Small jobs – small fees! Let a qualified handyman in Slough take the place of major building services. Need help with small scale maintenance and repair work, as well as odd jobs? Then you’ve come to the right place – hire technicians who can do it all.
Our Handyman Services In Slough Can Include…
- Wall mounting and hanging – staff won’t stop until your mirrors, pictures, TV sets, and shelves are all hung perfectly level
- Fitting – have us put up curtains, curtain poles and tracks, blinds, and more
- Assembling – don’t let poor instructions get you down. We’ll construct any furniture, flat packs, cupboards, wardrobes, and that’s not all
- Repairing and fixing – we’ll fix your furniture, change your switches, replace your light bulbs, fill up cracks and holes in your walls, replace handles and locks…
- Installing – got a new appliance that needs to be fitted? Save time and energy by letting us do it for you
Remember, this isn’t all we can offer you! You’re hiring professionals who can complete all kinds of odd jobs. There’s always some task that needs to be completed in your home. And we’ll get it done in just one visit.
We’ll Give You:
- A fully insured Slough handyman – who’s frequently supervised by quality control experts. Remember, all the workmanship is guaranteed
- Reasonable costs – you should know there aren't any hidden charges
- Round-the-clock access to advisers – connect with us at a time of your choosing. A professional will give you advice. And book or reschedule your time slot
Slough Handymen Are Cheaper Than A Building Service!
If you want to pay lower fees, experience less disruption, and get a quicker response use our handyman services in Slough instead of building services. Wondering why this is the case? Only simpler tasks can be carried out during your job. That means the work is cheaper. But still of a very high quality. And you’ll benefit as a result.
020 3404 6268 – Ring To Book Your Odd Jobs Specialist
Only need a handyman in Slough for a short while? No problem, we can send you staff for a minimum of one hour. Remember, you pay for the first sixty minutes of your service. And then every subsequent thirty minutes. Bear in mind, this payment can be made by phone or directly to your handyman.
Make your booking now by phone or online when you contact us. Advisers keep our customer service facility active 24/7 for your benefit. Just give us your requirements and we’ll find the right specialist for you. Take note, your technician will be hand-picked based on the area they work in and their skills.